Zero turn mowers are an important investment for commercial landscapers/gardeners, and most professionals have started to include them on the list of equipment they need. These powerful machines almost all leave regular mowers behind and if you don’t already have one, read on to learn what makes them so useful. We will also go across our selection 7+ best commercial zero turn lawn mowers.
- 1 List of Best Commercial Zero Turn Mowers of 2021
- 2 What is a commercial Zero-Turn Lawn Mower ?
List of Best Commercial Zero Turn Mowers of 2021
Craftsman Z560 Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower
Stanley 54ZSG3 54-Inch Commercial Zero Turn Radius Riding Mower
Troy-Bilt Mustang 54
Snapper 2691319 360z Mower
Snapper 560Z Zero Turn Lawn Mower
Husqvarna MZ61 Riding Mower
The lawn mower CRAFTSMAN Z560 offers the best mowing experience. Its powerful twin cylinder motor 24HP Briggs and Stratton has an easy-to-use and reliable starter, no prime, no choke and has a 54-in steel deck. Equipped with sturdy stainless steel frames for optimal support and comfort, double hydrostatic transmission and a high back seat, it will provide an exceptional drive with a zero turning radius through the lawn. You can add an optional mulching kit to create the perfect final touch by returning nutrients for a healthy lawn to your soil. Make your yard look and feel professional with the zero-turn mower CRAFTSMAN Z560.
- ENGINE: 24 HP Briggs and Stratton® twin-cylinder engine
- MANEUVERABILITY: Zero-turn radius and 11×6/20×10 smooth wheels
- INCREASED CONTROL AND TRACTION: Dual Hydrostatic Transmission
- DURABLE: 54-in. reinforced stamped steel deck
- PREMIUM SUPPORT: Ultra high-back seat for optimum support and comfort
- ROBUST STEEL FRAME: Designed for an enhanced mowing experience, featuring a 5-year frame warranty
This Stanley mid-size is part of the tough commercial line of the company, which has a seven-gage welded steel deck, roller and headlights to extend your working hours. A dual hydrostatic drive system provides high speed and flexibility. Putting the controls underneath the seat provides you with a good view of the rolls and cutting deck, ideal for fine handling and tight spaces. The tank is fully fitted and only gas and go.
- The commercial Zero Turn mower Stanley 24 HP 54. is powered with Kawasaki FR691V engine is composed of the roller, seatband, cup holder and headlights.
- The dual hydrostatic drive system offers ultimate speed and handling
- Significant heavy building with 7-gauge welded metal deck.
- A professional cuts that can be achieved only with 18750 ‘blade tip speed per minute
- Helps Reduction of cutting time up to 10 MPH
- Adjusts floating deck quickly, 1.5 “to 5” by 0.5
The Troy-Bilt is provides with different fantastic, performance varying and engine power mowers on the market. There are many options from entry-level mowers and the extremely powerful commercial and professional ones. The Mustang 54 is one of the most effective troy-based models available.
- High precision
- Powerful and silent engine
- Increased control
- Enhanced comfort
- ergonomics design
The Swisher 54″24 HP Briggs & Stratton Electric Start Zero Turn Lawn Mower, supported with a powerful 60 + years ‘ experience in design, offers the ability to easily turn full 360 degrees and a low centre of gravity for exceptional manoeuvrability. The new Response Control System provides improved comfort and control. The deck lift with a foot support enables the mower deck to be easily raised. Additional features include full engine wraps, composite fenders, battery and cup holder, hourmeters, 12V adapters and front and rear hitches. Capacity for 8 gallons of fuel. Ahead and back 8 MPH.
- Patented rapid response control system for improved comfort and control.
- Front debris shield improves air flow and grass discharge.
- 24 HP (724cc) Briggs & Stratton engine.
- 54″ Cutting deck WITH 3 Gator mulching blades.
- Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch.
- 8 gallon fuel capacity.
- Front and rear hitch.
You can carry dirt, pawdy bags, tools, flowers on your cargo and cut the grass with Snapper 360z Cargo Bed. Includes market-inspired characteristics like a fully welded steel frame, a thick walled axle front, easy access maintenance points and long-lasting steel mower deck. To ensure a large cut every time, select 1 out of 13 cutting height adjustments. In addition, a built-in rear cargo bed (select models) offers additional flexibility on-the-go and comfort in the yard.
- Heavy Duty Mower Deck
- Foot Operated Height Of Cut
- Integrated Rear Cargo Bed
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Fully-welded steel frame
- High performance 23-HP engine
The Snaper 560Z is offered in four different options, one with a 24HP Kawasaki motor, the other with either a Briggs and Straton 24Hp or 25HP. It is also available between two options of either 52 or 61 inches in variable deck sizes. Whatever the engine and deck option you are using, the 560Z will quickly and effortlessly mow down a rasp.
All available models come with a tough and reliable all-stain welded design that ensures long service, even on robust ground. The Hydro-Gear ZT-3200 transactions, which provide smooth cutting even if directional changes or varying speeds, are available in all the available models. It is also provided with an optional cargo deck that rearwards when dumping, making cleaning and unloading easy. This feature is ideal for transporting tools, appliances and other supplies of gardening.
- Mechanical foot operated deck lift
- Easy to use electric blade engagement
- Back tires are 22 x 11 in size
- Front caster tires are 13 x 5-6 and flat free
- Overall length of zero turn is 92″
- Overall width of the zero turn is 63″
Enjoy superior performance with the MZ series of zero-turn mowers from Husqvarna. With a 61 in. MZ61 mower cutting deck is ready to handle the maintenance of your domestic or light professional raspberry. The ultimate moving experience is provided by the heavy steel frame, roll-over protection systems (ROP) and commercial hydraulics. The ride is also smooth — a large wheelchair and comfortable seat offer a superb riding spot. And the 24 HP Kawasaki engine means that if you need it, you will have plenty of power – season after season.
- 24HP/726cc Kawasaki FR730V Series V-Twin Engine
- Hydro-Gear ZT3100 Hydrostatic Commercial Transmission
- 61-Inch Fabricated (Welded) 3-Blade Mower Deck
- Mega-Sized Welded Steel Frame
- Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS)
- P-ZT Premium High-Back Seat
- Enjoyable Operation
What is a commercial Zero-Turn Lawn Mower ?
A grass-cutting power tool with no rotational circle is the Zero-turn lawn mower.
In short, 360 degrees can spin on the spot. The common phrase is “Turns on Time to Save Time.”
Although behind zero-turn mowers are available, they are mainly (and in this case) riding machines.
You will notice they don’t have steering wheels, but use two levers in the direction, speed, forward and opposite direction. And braking, naturally.
I hope you were able to decide the best commercial zero turn lawn mower for 2020 and if I was in your position and had to decide one, I would’ve got Troy-Built Mustang 54. Have a great day ! Thank you !