What are the best pressure washers under 200? A pressure washer is a machine designed to make washing easy, quick, and fun. These hardy gadgets are useful in cleaning dirty surfaces and removing mud and dust debris on many types of surfaces.
Due to their outstanding performance, their demand has grown over the last few years. For this reason, there are many brands of pressure washers out there, which makes it difficult to find the right one.
Lucky for you, we have reviewed some best pressure washers under 200 dollars to help you make an informed buying decision.
- 1 Types of Pressure Washers
- 2 Why Should You Buy a Pressure Washer?
- 3 Best Pressure Washers under 200 Buying Guide
- 4 Best Pressure Washers under 200 Reviews
- 5 Conclusion
Types of Pressure Washers
Pressure washers have different cleaning abilities depending on their design and mode. It is important to know the type of work you want to do with a pressure washer before buying any type. With that said, there are three basic types of pressure washers: electric pressure washer, hot water pressure washer, and gasoline pressure washer.
Electric-powered pressure washer
They come with a long cord plugged into either 110v or 240v AC. Generally, the 110v electric washers are used for home cleaning requirements due to their limited pressure. The 240V electric washers are used commercially, considering the 240v power supply is not available at any place.
Gasoline pressure washer
These are the most common pressure washers available. They operate on a gas-powered engine that runs a very powerful pump. Gas-powered washers are the most powerful since they can deliver 2000 to 3000 PSI water pressure.
Hot water pressure washer
These are mostly gas-powered pressure washers designed to pump hot water. They are useful in both small and large cleaning projects, especially when dealing with tough stains. Mostly, these washers are used in commercial cleaning and they can also be a good asset in frigid climatic conditions.
Why Should You Buy a Pressure Washer?
In recent days, pressure washers are becoming the most preferred way of cleaning surfaces in both residential and business locations. Pressure washing is a great way of restoring and maintaining the look of your home. Apart from that, below are some reasons why you should own a pressure washer.
- Makes washing enjoyable
- Saves time since it cleans faster
- It can wash a lot of items
- Removes tough stains
- Kills mold and pathogens
- Eliminates dust and fungi that might respiratory infections
Best Pressure Washers under 200 Buying Guide
Buying a pressure washer for under $200 can save you a lot of money, energy, and time. However, it is hard to get the right tool due to the variety available. If you need the best budget pressure washer consider the following factors.
The power of the pressure washer, which is measured in PSI, determines the type of work and the ability of the machine to eradicate tough stains. Generally, a higher pressure power is necessary for getting rid of tough stains and is also an asset for cleaning a variety of surfaces. A pressure of about 1200 PSI is enough for casual household cleaning. However, the best pressure washer for cars or other heavy-duty cleanings usually has a pressure of more than 1500 PSI.
You do not want a short hose that will limit your movement. The length of the hose determines how far you can go and how easy it is to clean surfaces like car roofs. Keep in mind, a longer hose will ensure you can reach some surfaces easily but also it can hinder the portability of your machine. A good hose should be about 35 feet to optimize both movement and portability.
Pressure washers are expensive and heavy-duty machines that should be used for many years. For this reason, you want a durable machine. Consider the material composition of the gadgets you are about to buy. It’s no brain to know that steel construction is more durable than plastic.
These days noise pollution has become a major problem in the world. Therefore, you do not want your machine to be counted as one of the pollutants. Try to get a machine that complies with environmental noise pollution laws.
Different types of cleaning require a different type of pressure. For example, if you want to remove tough stains you will require extreme pressure. While the pressure is determined by machine power, the nozzle also plays a very important role in changing water patterns to achieve the needed pressure. Some pressure washers come with different nozzles while others come with adjustments. Your choice depends on your preference and the convenience you are seeking.
Best Pressure Washers under 200 Reviews
Are you looking for the best pressure washer deals? Well, you have come to the right place. After thorough research, here are some of the best pressure washers under $200.
If you are looking for a quality electric pressure washer under 200, consider the Sun Joe SPX3000.
This device features a 14. 5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM to ensure maximum cleaning power.
Its two 0.9 litter removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to ensure tackling of different cleaning tasks such as homes, buildings, cars, driveways, patios, and lawn equipment among others.
The device works on a voltage of 120 V and features an automatic shutoff when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong its life.
What’s more, it comes with a 35 feet power cord, 20 feet high-pressure hose, and five quick-connect spray tips all that adds to its convenient usage.
- With an 1800-Watt/14.5-amp powerful motor
- Voltage 120 V ~ 60 Hz2030 PSI
- Working pressure is 1450 PSI
- With 1.76 GPM of water flow
- Features 20 feet high-pressure hose
- Comes with a 35 feet power cord with GFCI protection
- Water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- With two 0. 9 L onboard detergent tanks
- Automatically shuts-off pump when the trigger is not in use
- Endowed with removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent
- Comes with 5 quick-connect spray tips.
- Durable and portable pump
- Offers easy maneuverability and access to hard-to-reach areas
- Switch between different detergents easily
- Cleans tar and grease from concrete
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Saves energy
- Easy to assemble
- Can tackle a variety of cleaning tasks
- The pressure hose is too close to the ground making moving hard
- 20 inches hose is not long enough for some projects
For homeowners who are looking for enough power to clean home appliances, cars, carpets, and pavements, the GreenWorks is the pressure washer for you.
Endowed with a powerful 13 Amp universal motor, this machine can attain pressure of 1600 PSI necessary to remove all tough stains.
Its 20 feet high-pressure hose and 35 feet power cord with GFCI protection ensure mobility when spraying hard to reach surfaces.
The device is durable and portable, thanks to its state of the art construction. Additionally, it features 2 nozzle tips and an attachable detergent bottle to ensure versatility in different cleaning projects.
- Features a powerful 13Amp universal motor
- 1600 PSI working pressure
- Comes with 20 feet high-pressure hose
- Corded electric power source
- With 1.2 GPM of water flow
- Features 35 feet power cord with GFCI protection
- Operates at 120 V, 60Hz
- Endowed soap applicator
- Weight 17.5 lbs.
- Comes with 2 nozzle tips and an attachable detergent bottle
- A high-quality and durable device
- Powerful and portable
- Versatile in application
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for enhanced stability
- Easy to assemble and maintain
- Comes with a one year warranty
- Not suitable for cleaning large areas
- Pipes are difficult to connect and might leak
The Stanley pressure washer is a powerful machine designed for cleaning pavements, siding, trucks, decks, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, ATVs, and more.
Its 13 Amp powerful motor produces a maximum of 2150 PSI and 1.4 GPM water flow for cleaning and eliminating all tough stains on various surfaces.
With 4 – Quick Connect Nozzles, 25 feet Soft Flexible, and a 35 feet cord, the device is versatile enough for various cleaning projects. Again, it is rustproof, portable, and saves on power and water.
- Features 2150 Max psi working pressure
- With a powerful 13 Amp motor
- Corded electric power source
- With 1.4 GPM water flow
- 4 – quick connect nozzles
- 25 feet soft flexible
- Operates at 120 V, 60Hz
- Aluminum swivel garden hose adapter
- Weighs 25.6 lbs.
- 28 oz. high-pressure foam cannon
- Zinc steel spray wand with brass quick change release
- Comes with a 35 feet cord with an auto-reset GFCI plug
- A high-quality and durable pressure washer
- Portable and stable device
- Versatile in application
- Comes with adjustable nozzles
- Saves water
- Energy-efficient machine
- Comes 2-year limited warranty
- Not powerful enough for commercial jobs
- Its trigger is a bit hard to press
Reviewed in this article are some of the best pressure washers under 200. They are selected depending on reviews of buyers who have used them.
To make a good buying decision, refer to our section on factors to consider when shopping for a budget pressure washer.